- Price: £2500
- Duration: 1 day
- Attendees: Up to 8 people
Book this Workshop
Call Andy on +44 (0)845 858 6563
About this workshop
Do you have long discovery periods before you go into development? Do you carefully manage the way you conduct research, run user testing or plan out visual design phases? The Agile approach to project management for design is becoming widely adopted in organisations who develop digital products and services.
Design sprints are not just for startups. Introducing these methods into any project will give you increased confidence and result in you shipping sooner by including key team members from throughout the organisation as part of a single-sprint-team.
In this 1-day workshop, you will be giving the structure and know-how to run your own 5-day design sprints, as practiced by Google Ventures. We will look at the leadership skills you will need to keep your team motoring in this immersive, and collaborative week, how to remove the political roadblocks, over-documentation and HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion) effect that can cripple projects.
Who is this suitable for?
This workshop is designed to help existing agile teams introduce design sprints into their existing structure.
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- User Experience Designers
- Systems Architects
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- learned how to create cross-disciplinary teams to maximise output
- learned how to build a shared understanding of the tasks
- learned how to use design games to ideate as a group such as sketching and creating storyboards
- used divergent to convergent exercises to select the solution you want to test
- planned user testing and how to recruit the right people
- learned how to rapidly prototype ideas
- found out how to run 1-on-1 user interviews and test your prototype
- produced a report on your findings how to move into the next phase of development