- Price: £2500
- Duration: 1 day
- Attendees: Up to 8 people
Book this Workshop
Call Andy on +44 (0)845 858 6563
About this workshop
Every day millions and millions of people look at text on the web. We’re reading email, newspapers, magazines, blog posts, reviews, reports, gossip, weather forecasts, bank statements, social network updates, and much more besides.
As designers we should be striving to make those reading experiences as good as possible.
This workshop will show designers and developers how to create websites with engaging, appropriate, distinctive, expressive and readable web typography, which adapts for screens of all shapes and sizes.
Who is this suitable for?
- Web designers
- Front-end Developers
- Typography enthusiasts
- Graphic designers looking to bring their work to the web
By the end of this workshop you will:
- know how to set type to be read
- understand vertical rhythm
- have an insight into microtypography
- know how to select and combine typefaces
- understand the use of webfonts
- know about responsive layout and composition
- know about responsive paragraphs
- have an insight into new possibilities with CSS
Duration: 1 Day