About this workshop
We all know that user experience can make or break products in today’s marketplace. But how do we deliver compelling experiences without drowning ourselves in the design process?
In this practical one-day workshop, you will learn how to make sure design thinking remains at the core of your approach, without sacrificing the all–important momentum that ‘Lean thinking’ brings.
Your team will learn smart, fast methods for building empathy with users, how this new–found knowledge can be used to identify and evaluate product and feature opportunities, and ultimately, how to use your new superpowers to create products that your customers love.
Who is this suitable for?
- Product teams looking to integrate lean methods into product discovery and development cycles.
- Design teams who want to remove the dependency on big deliverables and heavy documentation and instead focus on collaboration and cross–functional teams.
- Entrepreneurs and innovators who want to understand how Lean–flavoured design can help build their business.
- UX, interaction and visual designers who want to integrate more Lean thinking into their design process.
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- Methods for understanding whether or not people want your product before you start building it.
- Confidence that an MVP needn’t compromise on desirability or experience.
- Tools for building continuous learning about customers into your product lifecycle.
- A range of techniques that remove the dependency on heavy deliverables and documentation without compromising quality or understanding.