- Price: £2500
- Duration: 2 half days or 1 day
- Attendees: Up to 10 people
Book this Workshop
Call Andy on +44 (0)845 858 6563
About this workshop
This hands-on workshop is packed with practical and creative techniques to transform the act of creating content into a more efficient and pleasurable experience.
It helps attendees overcome the idea that writing a blog post, a web page, a report, a proposal or a talk is a ‘necessary evil’.
In most organisations, employees and freelancers have a responsibility to write content in one form or another, whether they are experienced writers or not. Often this gives rise to a variety of problems; the content is poorly structured, it is inconsistent, the content doesn’t serve the organisation’s strategy, the content isn’t compelling enough for readers, or it doesn’t get produced with efficiency.
This workshop offers you some of the techniques that professional content strategists, journalists and copywriters use to challenge associations with content writing, and give new writers the confidence to create content with enthusiasm and efficiency.
Each workshop is tailored to suit the content requirements of the organisation by using real life content as an example.
Who is this suitable for?
- Individuals, teams and organisations.
- People of all abilities and levels of experience who have a responsibility for writing content, talks, reports and proposals.
- This workshop can be tailored to meet the needs of teams, individuals and rolled out across entire organisations.
By the end of this workshop attendees will have:
- Learned practical techniques for editing content and breaking it into component parts
- Created a piece of content of their own that can be published or used after the workshop
- Confronted their inner critic to help them produce content more efficiently
- Discovered new ways to gather and give order to ideas
- Learned techniques and methods for structuring content functionally and creatively